Harley Owner’s Group®, the official riding club of Harley-Davidson, is one of the most recognized and largest riding groups worldwide! Yearly membership is available for purchase, but is FREE to anyone who purchases a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle for the first year. Remember, being a member of the Harley Owners Group is all about getting the most out of your Harley-Davidson ownership experience.
Once a national Member, you are entitled to the following national benefits:
For more information on the National Chapter or to join visit:
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE – For peace of mind, members are covered by with the H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Standard Package for a one-time coverage of up to $100.
- H.O.G. MILEAGE PROGRAM – Start earning pins and patches by racking up the miles on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle. 1,000 miles is all it takes, but you must first sign up.
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON INSURANCE – With Harley-Davidson Insurance on your side, you find the coverage you need from a name you know and trust. We know motorcycles and the best way to cover them. Money-saving discounts may apply for being a H.O.G. member, passing a safety course, owning a home, or having an audible security system in place.
- SAFE RIDER SKILLS – Complete a Riders Edge Skilled Riders Course and H.O.G. will reimburse you up to $50 for the cost of tuition in the form of a coupon.
- MILLION MILE MONDAY – Ride for a reason. Join fellow members world-wide, each year, as we try to ride over 4 million miles on the last Monday in June. Are you up for the challenge?
- DISCOUNTS FROM AT&T WIRELESS – Take advantage of the discount offered by AT&T to H.O.G. members. Members can receive a 17% discount off your monthly service charge of qualified plans.
- MEMBERS.HOG – Log on frequently to this members-only website to view the latest H.O.G. news, keep our membership up to date, plan your riding season, purchase H.O.G. merchandise, download forms, look up member benefits details and more.
- H.O.G. MAGAZINE – Members receive a subscription to this full-color publication. Packed with stories, product info, H.O.G. news, and more, it has quickly become one of the premier magazines in the motorcycle industry.
- CHAPTERS – Join the local chapter, sponsored by Thunderbird Harley-Davidson and open the door to a whole range of riding events and experiences.
- LADIES OF HARLEY (LOH) – Special recognition just for our female H.O.G. members.
- H.O.G. AMERICAS TOURING HANDBOOK – With the latest roadmaps of the U.S., Canada, and Latin America; state travel information and motorcycle laws; and a comprehensive directory of Harley-Davidson dealerships and services, this road atlas is an essential riding tool issued annually to renewing members.
- H.O.G VIB – Remember that local Turquoise Trail members earn 20% more on their Thunderbird Loyalty card on eligible purchases
Our local Chapter: Turquoise Trail
The Turquoise Trail HOG Chapter was established in 2006 by Thunderbird Harley-Davidson. With 240 initial Members, the Chapter has grown to over 331 active Members today. The Chapter supports a variety of local charitable organizations including the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) office here in Albuquerque. The benefits of being a member are endless. Those who join instantly belong to a family connected to other HOG Chapters all over the world. In addition, Turquoise Trail Members receive 1.2x’s more VIB (link VIB to rewards site) rewards on purchases, admission to monthly rides and events, and exclusive invitations to events hosted by the dealership. The Chapter meets once a month, but organizes frequent fundraising and group events whenever possible. If you’re interested in joining, call Monty the Membership Officer at 505-206-1437. The Turquoise Trail—focused on the freedom of the open road, community service, and dedication to its dealership.
Click image to visit the Turquoise Trail HOG website.